Welcome to April! Hopefully you’ve made it through the morning without salt replacing your sugar, or plastic wrap covering the toilet seat! I for one am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with the family. The weather is starting to warm up, the sun is out, and I’m ready to come out of hibernation.
- If you’re in San Antonio, don’t forget that the San Antonio Book Festival is tomorrow. It goes all day, and it’s free. There’s fun for all ages. If you want more details, click here for the schedule.
- Today is the beginning of National Letter Writing month. Check out the Write_On campaign for some ideas on how to celebrate.
- I just read Opening Belle… in two days. It’s not the great American novel, but it’s a fun page turner. Reese Witherspoon bought the movie rights, so it might be coming to a theater near you some time soon!
- A couple of our fellow Tombow Ambassadors are hosting a Lexicon Lettering challenge for the month of April. I’m looking forward to improving my lettering skills. You can join in and get all of the details over at Sara’s blog.
- If you’re looking for some fun April Fool’s ideas, we’ve got you covered.
- Amanda shared her inspiration for her daughter’s 4th birthday.
- How to style a cloche three ways.
Leave a Reply