I’m finishing up my second snowy week in Canada, and on Sunday I’m making my way to Alaska. I’m a little nervous for the big move, but I’m definitely ready to have all my family back together again!
We’ve had a fun week sharing a little bit of sunshine at the end of February. We’ve also found some great distractions for you!
- Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies
- Using Indie Mats to create a gallery wall for your kids’ art work.
- A perfect Saturday morning breakfast treat!
- We contributed our first post to Kids Stuff World.
- I stumbled upon this eloquent set of life lessons on Instagram. I don’t agree with her feelings on the rarity of good men, but other than that I think she’s spot on. I wish I could have been that articulate at 26 (or now!).
- An equally eloquent post about time flying by. Apparently I’m feeling a little sentimental this week!
- Am I the last person to check out the dress? For the record, I thought it was gold!
- Gardenias at Ikea
- Amazing travel bags. I wish I had picked one of these up while I still lived in Texas!
- Did you know that Minted now makes fabric? We got to play with it at Alt, and it’s totally luxurious!
- Last, but not least, it’s currently -12º where I am (-21º with the windchill), so I’m definitely in the mood for a little Gourmet Hot Cocoa! If you’d like to send me some, I can forward you my new address!!
Leave a Reply