I am looking out my window at about half a foot of snow on my back porch, so this week’s SLS is going to feature some cozy things. I love the Winter Wonderland, but shoveling can be a bit of a strain. Yesterday I walked over two and half miles while shoveling my driveway and front walk, and my driveway isn’t even long! I hope you’re all keeping warm this weekend.
- Baked Apple Pie Egg Rolls: When the weather is cold, comfort food is a must, and this dessert from Chef in Training sounds amazing.
- Warm and Cozy home tips: Tidbits and Twine has the 6 elements you need to get your home ready for winter.
- Bienfait Multi-Vital : I’ve been using this moisturizer since I lived in Canada. It’s always gotten my dry skin through the Winter without feeling like I’m wearing a mask.
- Knit Mittens: Gloves seem like the grown up thing to wear, but when it comes to keeping your hands really warm, mittens are what you need.
- Plaid Camera Strap: I just ordered this camera strap from Sam and Kate designs. I love how warm and cozy it looks, and anything plaid is perfect for winter!
- We’ve got some big giveaways coming up. We’re talking Christmas cards from Minted and one of favorite crafting tools. Stay tuned for more details.
- Are you going to Alt Summit? Amanda and our friend Misha will be hosting a roundtable on designing e-courses, and I’ll be co-hosting a mini party along with Anne and Erica. Now we just have to convince Candice to join us! We’d love to see you there.
- If you’re chilly these hand warmers are one of my favorite DIY’s that we’ve done.