Am I the only one who loves a three day weekend? We have no huge plans. I noticed an Egg Hunt at the local legion. I don’t know where the first three months of the year went, but I’m excited for longer days and warmer temperatures. I am not excited to see bears in my backyard, but apparently that happens around here!
ps. If you went to Round Top this week, we’d love to hear all about it!
Here are a few of our favorites from this week:
- Emily has some beautiful Easter printables over at Jones Design Company
- Amanda was on our local Fox daytime show with some Easter Crafts.
- Bear Attack Deterrent – It’s a thing! I might need some!
- Are you a #plannergirl? I’m trying to keep up with Reset Girl’s Listers Gotta List challenge.
- April is National Donate Life month, and Kelly has an amazing campaign over at Cloudy Day Gray. Her goal is 1900 photos for the 1900 children on the transplant waiting list. We love Kelly, and you will want to support this campaign!
- Monogrammed Easter Eggs
- Raspberry Chiffon Pie
- We’re styling Cloches over at Eighteen25
Leave a Reply