Hopefully your Shamrock Shake hangover isn’t hitting you too hard this morning! When Easter is in March I feel like we get no rest between St. Patrick’s Day and the Egg hunts. Yesterday we went to a parade in town, and my kids will officially be on a sugar high until next Saturday!
- Haute in Texas wrote a beautiful post on insecurities and what truly matters. I was thrilled to participate. If you want to see what I was insecure about when I was a teenager, along with over twenty other women, check out Aquila’s post.
- Keeping up with the confidence theme, Stacy has 8 secrets for raising confident kids.
- Coloring for grown-ups is all the rage right now, and these free printable sheets from Tombow USA are just the thing to get you started.
- I got a copy of Baked Occasions ahead of the San Antonio Book Festival. The author, Matt Lewis will be making an appearance, and if the book is any indication, he’s hilarious!
- I’m in love with this Brush Strokes wrapping paper. It would be perfect for an Easter gift, but it would also be gorgeous framed and hanging on your wall!
- Just in case you were unaware, Nashville returned from their Winter Break on Wednesday! This is where I give thanks for Amazon tv!
- If you’re headed to someone else’s house for Easter Dinner, make sure to check out our Easter Hostess Gift guide, and don’t forget to enter the World Market Sweepstakes.
- Amanda posted a delicious recipe for a green smoothie yesterday. It was the perfect shade of St. Patrick’s Day, but it also does double duty, just in case you’re not feeling 100% today!
Today is our last official day of Spring Break, so we’re off to make it count! Have a great week-end everyone! Let us know if you’re doing anything fun.