It’s hard to believe that school starts for us in one month. I’m determined to soak up all the Summer that I can for the next thirty days! This week we caught our first salmon as Alaska residents, but hopefully not our last. Summer swim is now over, so I’m looking forward to not having to be anywhere at any particular time. It’s footloose and fancy free from here on out.
- I’ve mentioned my love for Kids are the Worst on Instagram before, well now there are shirts to go with my love. I can’t wait until she comes out with Adulting is the Worst !Things are the worst onesie
- I don’t have any kids starting college in the fall, but it’s never too early to get them prepped for the real world! The Washington Post has a great article on things college kids need to know before they start school.
- I loved this list of the 25 books to read when you feel like the world is falling apart from Modern Mrs. Darcy.
- Our friend, Lulu the Baker has a new book on Scandinavian Gatherings coming out, and it is available for pre-order! If you know Melissa, then you know this book is going to be gorgeous!
- The Anniversary Sale starts today at Nordstrom’s. I’m dying over this leather skirt!
- Chatbooks is having a huge sale right now. If you haven’t started a ChatBooks account yet, you don’t know the awesomeness that you’re missing! Use code HMMOOD for a discount.
- I threw a baby shower for a friend last week, and so I thought I’d share the cactus shower that Amanda threw a while back!
Sarah, thank you so much for including my book!! I can’t wait for you to see it in person! xoxo