Happy Friday! Today is my husband’s birthday, so we are smack in the middle of celebrations. May is a big birthday month at our house, so we have been making a lot of cupcakes. We have less than a week of school left, and I’m trying to mentally prepare to have six kids home for three months! Thank goodness everyone loves to get outside in Alaska this time of year. I’m hoping to find lots of adventures to keep us all sane!
- Erica at Let Why Lead wrote a great post about the importance of Outside Adventures. It may be my Summer guide.
- I know I’m not the only one obsessed with Chi and JoJo, and this week she wrote a beautiful article on practicing thankfulness. I’ll take anything I get that helps me to be more grateful.
- Before I moved Amanda gave me bunch of Vivi’s outgrown clothes (total score for us!). These Mini Melissa shoes are the best ever! They’re adorable, but the best part: they have some magical ability to not smell, and that’s a feat if you know my daughter! I love them so much, I just ordered the next size up!
- I mentioned birthday cupcakes, The Butter Baked Goods cook book is one of my new favorites. A friend sent it to me, and everything I’ve made has been delicious. The peanut butter butter cream frosting is actually life changing!
- It’s graduation time, and this post on essential graduation pictures is one of my favorites.
- If you need some Summer inspiration, check out this amazing birthday dinner that Candice threw. Another bonus of Alaska living: it’s never too hot for an outdoor party, and it doesn’t get dark, so you can celebrate into the wee hours!