You guys, it is 45 degrees here today and the birds are chirping. This pretty much feels as good as 75 degrees in Texas! I actually need to open my windows, because it’s getting a little toasty! I have been seeing stuff all week that I’ve been writing down to share with you. My scout age boys are going camping this weekend, which means that I’m having a few ladies over to celebrate a birthday and do some egg decorating. If it’s this nice tomorrow we may take a trip to the beach in search of beautiful rocks. I hope you all have something wonderful planned for the weekend.
- April is National Donate Life month., and because of our friendship with Kelly over at Cloudy Day Gray, it’s a cause that is near and dear to our hearts.
- If you’re in San Antonio, there are a couple of great events happening this weekend. The 5th Annual San Antonio Book Festival, is taking place at the Library, and SAFE KIDS San Antonio is happening at the University Health System Robert B. Green Campus. Both of these events are free.
- I have just discovered Glossier, and I am loving everything about it. So far I’ve purchases the lipstick and brow gel. Plus, the packaging is the best! You can save 20% when you click here.
- I discovered Flow Magazine at Alt Summit. If you haven’t heard of it yet, it’s a Dutch magazine dedicated to paper, and it’s absolutely beautiful. Trust me when I tell you, this is magazine that is way better in person than it is on your device (but they do have some amazing things on their site!).
- Easter is next week, and our Robin’s Egg Cream is an oldie but a goodie!
- Do you have a word of the year? Check out how we used our Silhouette Cameo, to bring Amanda’s word to life!
Leave a Reply