With 10 kiddos between the three of us (and 5 under 5!) we feel pretty qualified to weigh in on baby gear and products. From diapers, to swings, to diaper bags and toddler gear – we’ve collected some of our favorites to share! This post contains affiliate links.
|Kate Spade Diaper Bag||MamaRoo Swing||Custom Board Book from Pinhole Press|
|Aden and Anais Swaddles||Freshly Picked Moccs||
Little Bird Vintage Designs
Lovies, Apparel & Totes
Some of our favorites: Kate Spade has outdone herself in the diaper bag department. The easy care fabric, the cute prints, and the little touches like changing pads and paci cases make her’s our favorites. The MamaRoo swing looks cozy enough that a tired mom might want to nap in it – and more than one of our kiddos loved loved loved it during babyhood. The custom board books from PinHole press might become our new go-to first birthday gift. Filled with special people and places it makes all other board books look boring! Aden and Anais have cornered the market on cute prints, soft fabrics and just the right size! Freshly Picked Moccs are the ultimate baby to toddler shoe – and their high quality leather and on trend colors make it easy invest in a pair. Supporting a small mama business who gives back to the comunity is a lesson for the whole family – and when that business makes eco friendly, sustainable, amazingly soft goods AND gives back herself? Sign us up! We’re big big fans.
What would a week devoted to babies be without a giveaway of a few of our favorite things for the new baby on your life? Whether you’re expecting your first baby, your first grandbaby, or you just want to stock up on baby gifts for all the showers that you get invited to, we have all the gifts that any new mom and baby will love!
Here’s a list of what you’ll be getting if you’re the lucky winner:
- Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets: I received these blankets when I had baby number 6, and I’m only sad that I didn’t have them for the first five babies! These blankets are the perfect weight for Texas Summers, and they’re large enough to make swaddling a breeze. If you’ve ever tried to swaddle a baby with a receiving blanket, you know the frustration that comes from wrapping a baby in something too small! I cannot say enough good about these blankets. Trust me, you’ll want one for yourself for Summer evenings on the porch!
- Little Bird Vintage Designs Lovie and Tote: Grace Berios started Little Bird Vintage Designs to offer a sense of security for those without. For every lovie or blanket that is purchased, a Little Bird Blanket is donated to a child in need. Another thing we love, Grace lives here in San Antonio! Each blanket has a hand painted bird appliqué. It will be your baby’s first piece of art!
- Squooshi Reusable Food Pouches: If you have young children, you have no doubt experienced the joys of the squeeze pouch apple sauces. The Squoosi Pouches allow you to use your own homemade food or smoothies. The best part: they’re dishwasher safe!
- Dr. Smith’s Diaper Cream: This is another local San Antonio company. I love supporting local companies! My last baby is the only one I’ve had to use diaper cream with, but I’ve loved having a huge supply of Dr. Smith,s thanks to my baby shower.
- Udder Covers: If you plan on nursing your baby, a nursing cover is extremely useful when you’re out in public. I think they come in especially handy when babies are brand new, before everyone has the hang of everything!
- Pearhead Babyprints Keepsake Wall Frame: This frame is a perfect way to remember your baby when they’re small. You think you won’t forget anything, but you’d be surprised! This frame has a space for a picture and a space for a footprint or a handprint.
And because we love ya – we have some last minute goodies to sweeten the deal!
One pair of Freshly Picked Moccs in the winner’s choice of color and size (based on what is in stock) and a pair the most adorable baby leggings ever.
a Rafflecopter giveaway