School is out in Alaska and almost out in San Antonio and we are SO ready for some summer fun! Picnics, pool time, sundresses and sandals, impromptu Friday pizza parties with friends… My idea of a perfect summer!
Here’s what we’re loving for this summer:
1. Big Mouth Toys Gigantic Donut Pool Float // I don’t know a single adult or kid who wouldn’t get a kick out of this giant donut. It will make every pool visit sweet (I couldn’t resist…).
2. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink) // There’s something so satisfying about a printed picture that instantly pops out and magically appears.
3. Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler with Straw // A stylish tumbler is a go-to summer accessory for me – from ice water while braving the heat to run errands to c/mocktails by the pool, it’s never far.
4. kate spade new york Classic Nylon Lacey Wallet // Does anyone else dislike carrying a purse in the summer? Something about an extra layer touching me when I’m hot just isn’t appealing. I find that I prefer to move to a giant wallet in the summer and forgo a full purse. Plus, it’s easier to find in a beach or pool bag when I do need to tote more around. And it’s pretty. So there’s that.
5. RAY BAN Original Wayfarer Sunglasses – Tortoiseshell // Hot weather and lots out outside time means it’s the perfect time for a new pair of shades. I love the classic wayfarer silhouette and Ray Ban offers several variations now – so there is one that will fit your face shape perfectly. The tortoise shell frames go with everything – they’re literally the perfect, classic sunnie .
6. Birkenstock Sandals Arizona Metallic Gold // All praise the return of the ugly sandal! I’m SO happy these guys are back and on trend. JCrew did a metallic gold version and Barney’s debuted a pretty floral – both of which are sadly out of stock – but I’m still determined to track down a perfect pair before the month is over.
7. Vineyard Vines Men’s School of Fish Chappy // Does it seem like guys wear out their swim trunks faster than you can say, “Stop scooting across the pool deckl!”? The guys in my family love their Vineyard Vines trunks – they’re a good length, not-too-bright-but-still-fun, and last forever. Seriously. These trunks wear and weather like gems.
What’s on your summer-must-haves list? Share with us so we can get it, too!