It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! The cards have started coming in the mail, the trees are being decorated and our Thanksgiving weekend purchases are starting to arrive (I’m always amazed how fast shipping is this time of year!) and calendars are full of fun and cheerful events. Are you recovered from your Thanksgiving travels or hosting duties? (Candice snapped the cabin at Thanksgiving!)
- A few weeks ago there was a buffalo plaid wall on the My Mind’s Eye blog and then Candice took it up a notch with this more traditional plaid wall for a Hot Chocolate Bar party. I promise, it’s easier to install than it looks!
- I love a good Advent Calendar or 12 Days of Christmas countdown and these DIY’s are spot on.
- This post made me crack up – and I think EVERYONE (parent or not) – can totally relate: 9 Times You’ll Wish Your Kid Wasn’t Potty Trained
- Have you popped over to the Holiday Collective yet? It’s a collaborative blog from 25 amazing bloggers. It’s the ultimate in holiday inspiration!
Another InstaGram shot of snow – this one is from Sarah’s backyard – I think I’m craving snow!
- In the spirit of snow – since San Antonio rarely gets flurries – I’m totally in love with the idea of projecting snow onto my house.
- Freshly Picked – best known for their adorable baby/kid’s moccs – launched women’s shoes last week. As soon as they add gold to the line-up, I’m in!
- Kate Spade’s winter accessories always make me wish I lived somewhere (really) cold, but this cupcake knitted hat is just ALLTHETHINGS. Maybe I’ll snag it for Alt in January for the 15 minutes I’ll be outside?
The blog this week was pretty sweet:
- Homemade Brown Sugar Scrub with Essential Oils
- DIY Lindt Truffle Kissing Ball
- Lindt Truffle Hot Chocolate + Printable Gift Tag Gift