I don’t know about where you live, but at my house, today is the first day of Spring Break! We arrived in Alaska on Sunday night, and we’ve been waist deep in boxes and packing paper ever since! The weather here seems to be a lot more Spring-like than what people are experiencing on the east coast (or even Texas!), so today we’re going to focus on positive thinking both for the weather, and the (dis)organizational state of my living room!
- This post is actually a few years old, but I have dreams of beautifying my pantry just like House of Smiths did!
- Haeley has a great way to organize your Lego mini figures!
- I Heart Naptime has some great ideas for gifting someone a Box of Sunshine, and she’s got printables! This is one of my favorite things to send people, and I promise if you send one it will brighten your day too!
- Have you heard of the Social Book Club on Instagram? It’s a low pressure book club, and this month’s pick,The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, is all about reducing clutter. It must be fate!
- If it’s cold and gloomy where you are today, brighten things up with Glitter Heat Transfer for your Silhouette. No one can feel gloomy when they’re working with glitter!
- This is neither cheery or organized, it’s mere;y a sanity saver if you, like me, are going to be home with lots of kids over Spring Break: Noise Canceling Headphones