I hope your Friday is as sunny and beautiful as mine is up here in Alaska (today’s high temperature: 71º). My husband and I took a little getaway to Oregon last week, and so this week I am full of energy and I am ready to tackle my goals! Goal number 1: Organize the playroom/office closet; Goal number 2: Install a couple of floating shelves in the kitchen. I think that’s enough for the weekend; I don’t want to waste all my newfound energy in one day!
If you’re looking for some internet fun, here are our choices for this week’s SLS:
- My little sister is due with her fourth baby any day now, and Carla’s New Mom Survival Kit might be just the thing to send her way!
- MJ is one of my favorite online people, and she’s just opened a new shop over at Pars Caeli with her young daughter. Her “Always Be Kinder than You Feel” shirt might just be my new happy item!
- Is it just me, or is folding a fitted sheet one of the worst chores ever? Domino to the rescue with their handy dandy guide to folding a fitted sheet!
- I just finished the book Paper Towns by John Green, and it completely brought me back to high school. If you’ve got a teenager, this would be a great book to read together, or if you’re just looking for a good Summer read.
- I am absolutely in love with everything that Loomed sells. I wish I could have made a trip to their shop the last time I was in Louisiana. These Turkish towels are amazing!