Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you have some wonderful things planned for this weekend. I’m going to be busy grocery shopping and house cleaning because we have some fun things planned for next week. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely don’t mind cleaning if I’m doing it for a reason (besides the normal reason of my kids being tornadoes!).
- I saw these Felt Ball Poppers from Jane Can, and they seemed like the perfect quiet diy toy for summer. (am I the only one who appreciates a little quiet right around 4:00pm?)
- I read about these 2 minute happiness exercises on Monday, and I’ve been doing them all week. So far, I love it!
- I’m participating in a Christmas Table Runner Quilt Swap. I’m picking patterns right now, and I think this one is the winner.
- Norsdtrom Anniversary Sale is in full swing. This is where I usually get all my kids back to school shoes, plus a few treats for myself. Yesterday I bought this Ergo Baby Carrier for my sister at an amazing price.
- If you’re going to participate in the two minute happiness exercises, you should treat yourself to a monogrammed journal. May Designs have some of my favorites, and they’re totally customizable.
- Last week we shared a diy towel cover-up for the pool or the beach. This is something that your kids can help decorate. So, if making something creative with the kids was on your Summer bucket list, you can check that item!
- Don’t forget that next week is Bastille Day. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our amazing Tarte Tatin. (Jojo, I’m totally missing you and your dedicated tarte tatin dish!)