Summer is officially in full swing, and we are ready to celebrate! While it’s a little hot in South Texas, Alaska is absolutely perfect this time of year. We’re always up for visitors if anyone wants to stop in and say hello!
We’ve been out of school for six weeks now, and we’re smack in the middle of trying to prevent mid-Summer boredom. This week we’re looking at fun ways to keep everyone entertained!
- Summer Journal Ideas for Kids from The Polka Dot Chair!
- Ana White has a great tutorial for building your own Lemonade Stand.
- You guys know how much we love Chatbooks. They’re the perfect thing to document all your Summer memories. The books in the subscription have always been $6, but they’re updating and raising the price some time this Summer. If you haven’t subscribed yet, now is the time because subscribers will grandfathered in to the $6 rate. If you want to receive your first book free, use coupon code HMMOOD.
- It’s a sad moment for San Antonio residents: The Arcade Midtown Kitchen at the Pearl will be closing this Sunday. If you happen to be in NYC though, you can visit Jesse Perez’z Mexican restaurant, Oxido.
- Have you guys seen the LG Pocket Photo Portable Mobile Photo Printer? It’s the perfect way to print photos from your phone right away. I’m totally intrigued by this, and if any of you have one could you please comment and let me know if it’s as amazing as I think it is?!
- Amanda’s Summer Flamingle Party (cutest party name ever!)
- Our recap of our Alt Summit Handouts. If you love this idea as much as we do, you can head over to Paper Mart and use code ALTSU2015. (Good until June 30)
- Canada will be here early next week, and you might want to celebrate by making Nanaimo Bars!