This has been a busy week for Candice and Amanda. They were both in SLC for Alt Summit. While they were living it up at parties and making new connections, I was following along on social media and pretending I was there! So, even though I wasn’t there, I do have some fun links for you today from people that I would have loved to have met had I been able to attend! This is almost as good as meeting in person, right?!
- Cardigan Empire – Rachel Bagley is a fashion consultant and wardrobe consultant who wants to make women feel better about themselves. Since I am smack in the middle of a serious wardrobe downsizing I just want to pick her brain about the essentials!
- Step Away from the Screen and Make Something: I actually got to meet Laurie at Alt in January, and I love her philosophy. Screen time is necessary, but so is tactile creative time. If you saw any images of the giant dot sticker mosaic, that was all her!
- Woven Pear was one of the sponsors of Alt, and they had one of the best photo set ups there. If you’re looking for a whimsical dift for a girlfriend or teacher, check out their delightful socks.
- Since my husband was out of town this week I spent most nights with my good friend Netflix! One of the best things I watched was Remember Me. I thought the brooding might be a little much for , but I was completely blown away. I’m not surprised by movies very often, but I am not ashamed to say that I did not at all anticipate how it would end.
- Since we weren’t sharing much this week, I thought I’d throw it back to one of my favorite Father’s Day tutorials from last year.
If you were at Alt this week, what were your favorite discoveries?