I don’t know about you, but I am very glad to see Friday this week! We’ve been busy with swim team and swim lessons, piano, and some great programs at our local library. I have a huge desire to have my kids be active while school is out, but it’s exhausting for this mom! Tomorrow I’m hoping for a relaxing day, and a trip to the local Saturday market. Until then, I’m hiding away checking out these fun links!
- Ivy Scout is a 20 month old battling cancer, and there is an Instagram auction going on right now to help her family.
- It’s a little chilly here, but I’m drooling over Haeley’s Antipasto dinner!
- If you haven’t read Sheryl Sandberg’s Facebook Post about grief and mourning, do it. Click the link. Now.
- These Longhorn Tea Towels from Mockingbird Domestics are making me homesick!
- I haven’t seen the movie, but I just started reading Still Alice, and it is amazing.
- I can’t buy my beloved Zapp’s chips in Alaska, but the Tims Jalapeno Chips
are a pretty close runner up!
- Have you seen the play mats at Let’s Playground? I’m loving the new collection with Love Taza!
- We made adorable Summer Reading Chain for the girls over at 1825.
- Amanda’s Summer Essentials Guide (It’s like she knew that Donut Day was this week!)
- Our fun post with Bridgewater Candles. Don’t forget to enter our giveaway over on Instagram.
Let us know if you find anything fun that we need to see this weekend!!