I’m calling this week’s Saw|Loved|Shared our New York City edition. I’m in NYC right now for a sisters’ weekend, and Candice was here earlier this week for the National Stationery Show. How sad is it that we missed each other by one day. That’s what we get for being last minute travelers! Amanda is not in NYC this week, but she’s on a big adventure in Africa.
I thought it would be fun to share a few favorites from the Big Apple and a couple of fun travel items. I hope you all have something great planned for Memorial Day Weekend!
- Beautiful: We’re going to try and see a bunch of shows, but this one, based on the life of Carol King, is our must see!
- Per Se: My sister and I did this for lunch last year. We sat in the salon, and it was still a splurge, but definitely the most amazing lunch of my life!
- Pearl River: This is a recommendation from Candice. I missed it last year, but since my shopping has become a little limited, I’m extra motivated to get there on this trip!
- Tieks: I still haven’t splurged on these shoes, but I want to, and I know they’d be the perfect thing for all the walking that I’ll be doing this weekend!
- Travel Bag: I’m packing light, but I bring a Foldable Duffle Bag, just in case I do some shopping!
- Hand Sanitizer : I’m not saying the city is dirty, but sometimes you want to wash your hands, and there’s not a sink in sight!
- Just in case you’re celebrating Memorial Day with a BBQ, we’re throwing it back to these fun homemade fireworks from last year!