Well it has been a wild and crazy week around here. I’m not going to lie, I was pretty bummed that I didn’t get to participate in the Lindt Mother’s Day Brunch or the Shakespeare Birthday Party. You guys should help me to convince Candice and Amanda that they need to make a trip up here so that we can throw some kind of Summer Solstice Celebration!
I hope everyone is planning a relaxing Mother’s Day weekend full of an equal mix of family time and time to ponder your own thoughts in peace!
- We’re not the only one throwing parties this week. Jeran hosted a delightful Butterfly Brunch!
- Carla has 5 Tips for Helping Kids Clean Up. I’ll take all the help I can get in this area!
- Amy’s has a beautiful post on mothering that will make you appreciate what you do!
- I think I came late to the Skimm News Feed, but it’s one of my first reads in the morning. It’s the perfect news to help you feel prepped for talking points when your out to lunch with smarty pants people!
- Nordtrom is having their triple points weekend right now. It might be a perfect excuse to go buy this Mac Lipstick! New lipstick is one of my all time favorite splurges!
- Mom’s Stuff Salve is an amazing product. If you go follow them on Instagram, you may, or may not, find out about an amazing deal they have going on until Sunday!
- We made two Mother’s Day gift guides this year: one for those with a green thumb, and one for those who like purses!
- Mother’s Day Brunch mixed with Chocolate? Yes and yes! Oh, and there’s a delicious recipe, a chocolate chandelier tutorial and a killer recipe for chocolate truffle waffles!
- Do you know when Shakespeare’s Birthday is? Candice does, and she thought we needed to throw a party!
- Also, don’t forget to enter the World Market Mother’s Day Contest!