Did you think we were going to leave you with nothing this week?! If you’re wondering where we’ve been, Candice is off being social at Snap Conference, Amanda is prepping for a major adventure, and neither of them really trust me with the camera just yet! We hope you’ve had an amazing week full of adventures! We’ll be back next week with a recap of our amazing crafternoon for a cause, and some other fun things!
- I don’t know Meghan Smith personally, but my siblings do, so I feel cool by association. Her new song is a beautiful anthem for girls (and boys too!)
- Amanda worked with Alamo City Moms Blog and shot some gorgeous moms for the Motherhood: More Than Skin Deep series. The first post went up this week, and it’s amazing!
- Jenny threw a beautiful shower for her assistant. We all need friends like this, and more importantly, we need to be friends like this!
- My kids fell in love with this Solar-Powered Rainbow Maker when we were at my parents. Ours just arrived, and it’s perfect for our 18 hours of daylight!
- I just started reading All the Light We Cannot See, and so far it is hauntingly beautiful.
- I’ve been reading all the amazing things that people are doing with the Heidi Swapp Minc line. I really want the Rose Gold Foil. Have you guys tried this?
Shared: (Here are some fun highlights from Mother’s Day last year!)