I don’t know about you, but this week has just flown by for me. The weather is starting to warm up, and just in time since Spring is officially here. I’m starting to get the lay of the lay land up here, and I’m definitely appreciating my subscription to Amazon Prime (no free two day shipping, but the fact that they have free shipping is a huge bonus!). We’ve got all the boxes unpacked, and now we’re busy trying to make sure that everything has a home. This week I’m sharing a few things that are making me smile! What has you smiling?
- Mrs. Cropper posted a great piece about why we do what we do.
- April is National Letter Writing Month, and the Write On Campaign is something I’m planning on doing. 30 letters in 30 days seems like the perfect project for me. The link even has a little something to get you started!
- Amanda shared this video on Facebook. If it doesn’t end your week off on the right note, nothing will!
- If you saw Candice’s post on Instagram, you might be looking for this lipstick!
- This Social Preparedness Kit is adorable, and I think it would make a perfect birthday gift.