In theory, your classroom Valentines are done, and we can focus today on some fun Valentine’s things for your weekend! I hope you all have great plans, even if those plans are just relaxing with a good book and a cup of hot cocoa!
- Amanda was over at Kids Stuff World with a fun recipe for Brownie Petit Fours.
- If you still need a heartfelt gift, Capturing Joy has a great Valentine’s Coupon Book that you can download.
- Everyone has been talking about Elizabeth Gilbert’s, Big Magic, and I started reading it this week. I don’t consider myself a super creative person, but this has me looking at creativity in a new way.
- When we were at AltSummit we were gifted with a gorgeous Baggu Clutch. I can’t even describe how beautiful and soft these bags are. It’s one of those things that you don’t know you need until you have it!
- These truffles are a family recipe, and I still love them even after 20 years!
- We sent Valentines to some of our dear friends this year. It might be too late to mail yours, but you can still deliver some by hand.