Happy Friday everyone! Just in case you’re feeling stressed about it being Tax Day, don’t worry. Thanks to some obscure holiday, you have until Monday to file, so you should feel free to continue procrastinating until Sunday night!
If you’re in San Antonio right now, you are deep into Fiesta mode. If you’re anywhere else in the country, you should be enjoying April. Maybe you’re taking advantage of the 40% off clearance sale at Anthro (unless someone used your credit card to charge up a bunch of Uber rides!), or maybe you’re like me and watching the tidal charts hoping that you’ll eventually get to see the beluga whales make their way into the Kenai River!
Here is the fun stuff we found for you this week:
- I got to meet Jillian at Alt Summit, and she is wonderful. She posted a printable weekly to do list that will have you wanting to run errands!
- Haeley came up with a balloon diy just for Fiesta (or Cinco de Mayo)
- My little sister’s birthday is coming up, and I’m getting her the game Codenames. Have any of you played it? Is it as good as the reviews?
- Kimmy Schmidt is back today, so I’m pretty sure I know what I’m doing tonight!
- This Spring Strawberry Smoothie is just the thing for a busy Saturday morning when you have to get kids to the soccer field, or maybe just get yourself to the farmers’ market.
- Our Festive Fruit cup is the perfect way to celebrate Fiesta from the comfort of your own home. Just in case huge crowds aren’t your thing!
We hope you all have an amazing weekend. See you next week!