Would I sound like a broken record if I said that I can’t believe its beginning to be the end of April? How is this year flying by so fast? Make it stop!
We’ve had an absolute deluge of rain the past two weeks and a lot of Texas is either flooded or dealing with flooding aftermath. You know that adage, “Everything’s bigger in Texas”? We take it back if it means we can have April *showers* instead of April torrential downpours!
- This party from Pizzazzerie just screams summer – and I’m tempted to work it into a dinner party scheme later this summer.
- I know the avocado toast thing has been done to death, but this post from Smitten Kitchen brought it back on my radar.
- Apartment Therapy is one of those sites I can browse for hours and this post about the 7 things to stop worrying about in your home really hit home for me.
- Our friend Haley at Design Improvised just wrapped up a Cinco de Mayo/Fiesta series on her blog and it’s all the things a Fiesta should be. Plus I got to be there – which of course made it more awesome!
- I wish I’d known about ArtBarBlog when I was in the classroom – but now I’m stashing away ideas to keep my super tactile kiddo bust this summer. These sock caterpillars are adorable and fairly simple to do.
- Our friend Briana (of LifeBeatsProject) interviewed our friend Kelly (of Cloudy Day Grey) and it was moving and magical. If you have some car time or quiet time this weekend, give it a listen!
It was kinda quiet around here and on our other blogs. Candice spent last weekend at SNAP Conf, Amanda was at Disney with Jojo and Vivi, and Sarah was adventuring in Alaska. What were you up to this week?