How can it already be the end of the second week of March? It’s just nuts how fast this year is already whizzing by.
- This Rose Gold ICONIQ (affiliate link!) water bottle is on the top of my want-for-summer list. The stainless, vacuum sealed bottle promises 24 hours of cold and 12 hours of hot.
2. Who else is excited that jellies are back – and in grown up sizes? Vivi spotted a purple pair at le Tarjeee and I can’t stop clicking on this gold pair (affiliate link!) on Amazon – I should probably go ahead and order them…
3. I’m no seamstress but when I saw this tutorial from Sew Like My Mom for a pillowcase dress that ties in the back, I figured it was time to tackle the sewing machine and get to making my girl some summer dresses!
- Easter is sneaking up on us and I love a good Easter craft. This adorable Bunny Piñata from MollyMooCrafts is an easy afternoon craft that would be cute as an alternative to a traditional Easter basket.
- Can I get a slow clap for these hilarious Easter Bunny Dinosaurs? Kelly at Cloudy Day Gray kind of wins Easter (in the non-Biblical way) with these.
- Wouldn’t it be fun for a mischievous leprechaun to visit on St. Patrick’s day? MJ at Pars Caeli put together this awesome round up of ideas that are easy to implement with a big impact.
- A huge engineer print from Parabo Press needed a fabulous way to hang on the wall. See the final DIY big ol’ poster hanger here.
- A super quick and super cute “Lucky Charm” shirt for your little leprechaun to wear on St. Patrick’s Day.
Some of our FAVORITE Easter projects from years past:
You still have time to send Easter Egg Happy Mail! Did you know you can send a single egg through the USPS? But why send one when you can send many?
Either with family or friends, you’ll make it an Easter to remember with a grown-ups only midnight Easter Egg Hunt!
Plan now and “Egg” your neighbors this Easter. When we egg our big-kid neighbors, I tell their mom ahead of time so they have plenty of time to enjoy the “deed” before heading to the bus stop.