We have been in full vacation recovery mode this week. We got back from our family trip to Portland full of memories and dirty laundry! I don’t know how we packed so much into one week, but our whole family will be remembering our adventures for quite a while!
Next week we have another adventure, this time closer to home (at least for me!). I can’t wait for Monday and four more days of fun!
Lots of driving time and time in airports has led to some of this week’s finds. Let us know if you found anything we need to know about his week.
- I got to know about Brittany Luiz when we were working with the Tombow Ambassadors group. The talent in that group is amazing, and Brittany has some wonderful tutorials and practice sheets if you happened to be as obsessed with lettering as I am!
- The Rio Olympics have begun, and the opening ceremony is tonight. Creative Family Fun has a great geography activity to get everyone in the spirit!
- My sister and I are prepping for a half marathon in the Fall, and while we were in Oregon we each bought some Bioskin capris. The outfit is an important part of the training! I wore these on the flight home, and they made such a difference. If your legs swell when you fly, you should try these out!
- I got Chrissy Tiegen’s Cravings cookbook in one of my PopSugar boxes. I made my first meal from it this week, and it was a huge success. I’m very excited to try a breakfast recipe next week. Be warned, the language is a little racy, but if you follow her on Instagram you know exactly what you’re getting!
- Amanda shared some amazing aguas frescas popsicles this week. They are the perfect way to beat the heat!