I feel like this is the week in the Summer when we finally got into our routines. We spent a lot of time outside with our new puppy and water balloons (not together!), but we also worked on cub scout badges, piano, reading logs, and learning some valuable life skills … please tell me that at some point my boys’ bathroom will be clean! Swim team starts up next week, so it may have just been a one week thing, but it was a good week.
- If you loved Amanda’s balloons (check the bottom of the post), then you may need to add some crepe paper bow ties for a more formal effect!
- Tickets for next year’s Alt Summit went on sale, and sold out, yesterday. Amanda and I will be in Palm Springs in January, will we be seeing you?
- Have you tried the amazing water balloons that fill up thirty at a time? They are perfect thing for letting kids run their own water balloon wars in the back yard. They can do it on their own, without running inside the house every two minutes asking for help tying balloons. They are a game changer!
- Another Summer fun activity for kids is mberry . They make sour things sweet. I don’t know how they work, but if you eat one of these fruit derived tablets and then eat a lemon, the lemon doesn’t taste sour at all. It’s a perfect rainy day activity when the kids are driving you a little batty!
- I bought some happy mail tape from Kawaii Goodies, and I think it may make me happiest of all. You should probably follow her on ig so that you can pre-order when her next batch becomes available.
- Even if you don’t want to personalize your own amazing sun hat, you need to watch Amanda’s video tutorial. It makes me feel like I’m in the south of France!
- These Father’s Day balloons are also pretty great. Amanda liked them for showing her husband how much she appreciates him, I thought it would be hilarious to stick one in the bathroom so that it was looking back at my husband in the mirror! Every relationship is different!
Have a great weekend! Don’t work too hard, and let us know if you find something new and amazing!