Happy Friday everyone! Did you know that March Fourth has the distinction of being the only date that is also a command. It also happens to be National DO Something Day, National Grammar Day and Employee Appreciation Day! That’s a lot of celebrating for one day!
Here’s what we found that we thought you might enjoy this week:
- I am just dying over these Easter Hairbands that Haeley made. They would be a great playdate activity!
- I thought Spring had come to Alaska, but today the snow has returned, so I’m in the mood for some of this hot chocolate.
- I have a fireplace right out of 1984, and I’m looking for ideas, and this one caught my eye. I told my husband that it’s a weekend project, but he doesn’t believe me!
- I’ve been trying to practice some creativity thanks to Big Magic. I’ve been reading lots on hand lettering, and so far, my favorite book is The Complete Book of Chalk Lettering. It’s full of very helpful hints, and not just blank pages.
- I signed up for the Brooklyn Rock n Roll Half Marathon, and I’m in training mode. Watching trash TV on Netflix is what is getting me through my runs. Shout out to Serena VanDerWoodsen and Chuck Bass!
- Williams-Sonoma is having a flash sale on their Morning Buns! For $22, you get 12 buns; that’s 50% off. If they delivered pastries to Alaska, I would have ordered three times by now!