I can’t believe that we’re already at the end of February. Next week marks one year that I’ve been in Alaska. I can’t believe how fast time flies. It’s been a busy week for everyone. Amanda’s brother is getting married tomorrow, Candice has been out of town teaching for Creative Live and I’ve been prepping for a Favorite Things party tomorrow.
I’ve had a lot of fun looking around this week for great things to share. I hope you all like them as much as we do!
- Egg Press Studios and Hello! Lucky Cards sponsor the Write_On Campaign every April during National Letter Writing Month. I had so much fun participating with this last year, and if you love this idea as much as I do, you can support their Indiegogo Campaign.
- You guys know how much I love my Chatbooks, and they have a great post about a Leap Year Time Capsule. It sounds like a perfect way to celebrate Monday.
- I got to enjoy dinner at Alt Summit with the ladies from Alice & Lois. They were absolutely darling, so I was extra thrilled to see their names among the nominees for the 2016 Better Homes and Gardens Blogger Awards.
- Chelsie is another blogger I got to have dinner with at Alt, and I’m so excited that she is publishing her first book. You can pre-order your copy of Before There was You here.
- We’re brand ambassadors for Tombow USA, and I’ve been loving working with their products (a plus for me, the order I placed last week, arrived at my door this morning!). I don’t know how to describe the pencils except that they’re like drawing with butter!
- If you’re in the mood for a little escapism this weekend, you should visit Courtney Adamo’s instagram feed. She’s in the middle of a year long adventure around the world with her husband and four children. The whole thing is magical to me.