I feel like we haven’t done one of these in a while, but since this is our two year blogiversary, we thought we needed to get back on track! We can’t ignore Valentine’s Day. It’s one of our favorite holidays! We hope you’re all planning something special next week, whether it’s for your special someone, your kids or your girlfriends, just celebrate! We’ll have some more love stuff next week too, but it’s never too early to start planning for Valentines.
- Kelly’s adorable Valentine’s Day necklaces over at Cloudy Day Gray.
- Sarah’s super simple classroom Valentines for your kids.
- If you’re looking for a fun Valentine’s Party idea, Anne has just the thing!
- A Beauiful Mess released their latest App, A Color Story, Candice sang it’s praises on Instagram. If Candice loves an editing app, you know it’s good!
- I’m a bit of a subscription addict. This week I just signed up for Pop Sugar Must Haves. It’s a little pricier than some of the others, but every month there’s over $100 worth of product in the box. I can’t wait for the first shipment to arrive! If you want to sign up, you can use the code REFER5 to get $5 off.
- I just finished reading Gilead. This is not a fast paced page turner, but it’s a beautifully written novel that will have you loving the English language and wanting to write thoughtful letters to your children
- Our chocolate raspberry meringue kisses are a perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
- The Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops from last year are a simple treat that the kids will love to help make!
- Just in case some of you are watching football this Sunday, here’s a great game day snack!
We hope you are all planning an amazing weekend, or at least a stress free one! Let us know if you’ve seen any amazing Valentine’s goodies that we need to share.