It’s hard to believe that this time 2 weeks ago we were in Salt Lake City at Alt Summit soaking up creativity, friendship, business savvy and fun with 600 of our very best friends in the blogging, creative and design industries!
Saw and Loved:
1. This Garden Hen House from Hayneedle:
Amanda has secret aspirations of raising chickens. This coop just about did her in. Maybe it’s time to commit?
2. If you’re wondering is Chickens are your jam too, you should check out Go Gingham’s post here.
3. On a completely different topic, I found this gem on Instagram today. If you’ve ever wanted the blueprints to the homes on your favorite tv shows, then fantasy floorplans is the site for you. I’ve got my eye on the Downton Abbey plans!
4. I’ve always wanted to learn how to knit, but my left handedness foils my plans every time! While I was at Alt I got to sit next to Anne from Flax and Twine. Her finger knitting tutorials might be the breakthrough that I need!
1. Any time is a good time for Chocolate!
3. We always love it when we get to hang out with the ladies at Eighteen25. We shared a simple and sweet Valentine’s craft over there this week.