- It’s been raining buckets here this week and I’m totally craving a pair of beautiful rain boots that my jeans will fit into. How pretty are these? I’m always amazed at how many iterations of rain boots there are out there! (The image above contains and affiliate link to Amazon.)
- It’s not too late to decorate pumpkins and if you swap the colorful confetti from this tutorial by Cloudy Day Gray to gold, they’d carry right on through to Thanksgiving!
- My brother is getting married in February and has requested a funfetti Groom’s cake which lead me down the rabbit hole of the internet to one of my favorite bloggers and her homemade funfetti cake recipe. Check out Lulu the Baker’s Funfetti Recipe.
- Our friend MJ from Pars Caeli has the most adorably rad shop and I’m feeling a particular pull to this print: GOD IS GOOD…
- My family had a really rough week – my husband unexpectedly lost his job – and while I was in full-on crisis mode – Sarah sent me a happy mail package. All things yellow and all things I love. It was a sweet reminder that sometimes the smallest things mean the most. I loved it. :)
- Candice is going to be on Creative Live again next week! She’s teaching a two day paper crafting class for My Mind’s Eye. We’re excited for her!
- Amanda is teaching at Alt Summit in January. She and Misha will host a class to help turn passion and skills into teachable classes.
- A little last minute Halloween Decor that was too easy to admit.
Have a Happy Halloween!