I hope that everyone is loving the fact that it is Friday as much as I am. My kids have the day off school, and my husband and my oldest have gone off on an overnight with the Scouts, so I am planning a day full of relaxing with my little kids. We may even get some laundry done! I’m also planning on finishing up the Halloween decorating so that we have two weeks with it until we have to take it down!
Here’s what we’re loving this week:
- An amazing article Sensory Processing Disorder from our friend Christin.
- I’m always on the lookout for the perfect schedule to keep my home clean, andthis looks like a pretty promising.
- How delicious do these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes from from Sally’s Baking Addiction look?
- Monday is the last day to vote for Paper Bandit Press in the Martha Stewart American Made contest. Paper Bandit is Candice’s parent’s vintage letter press company, and we love them.
- How adorable is this fox cowl from MukiCrafts? If I could knit I would be all over this!
- Amanda made Ina’s Cinnamon Donuts, and they were a huge hit at her house.
- We were so excited to see Candice and her mom featured in the Better Homes and Gardens Halloween special publication.
- If you’re looking for helpful tips for photos with your baby, we have exactly what you need.
Have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday.