Is it just me, or has this week been a doozy? I feel like I have been going non-stop, but at the same things have been super productive. You know what they say, the more you have to do, the more you can get done.
[wc_fa icon=”eye” margin_left=”” margin_right=””][/wc_fa]SAW :
- Amanda was over crafting with our good friend Tori.
- Saturday is all about college football at our house, and this interview after the Clemson/Notre Dame game was perfect!
L[wc_fa icon=”heart” margin_left=”” margin_right=””][/wc_fa]VED:
- Am I the only one trying to figure out how many planners are too many? This week I purchased the new Franklin Planner designed by My Minds Eye. I got the teal binder and elements from the Coral collection. I can’t wait until it ships at the end of the month. It’s hard to find discount codes for these since you can only get them on the Franklin site, but if you buy through Ebates, you can get 5% back, plus there’s a code for 15% off your order. If you’re not on Ebates, you you should be. Here’s a referral code.
- Amanda helped refresh my personal blog, and so a proper thank you was in order. I’ve been eyeing this bag from Lulu and Georgia for while, and I was so excited to finally have a reason to purchase it!
[wc_fa icon=”paper-plane” margin_left=”” margin_right=””][/wc_fa] Shared
- These Elizabethan Crows are a perfect girls’ night DIY.
- The most adorable backdrop for Fall (or maybe your Christmas card).
- I love any excuse to put together a gift basket, and this Halloween Boo idea is perfect!
We’d love to know what you loved this week.