We’ve made it the end of the first full week of the year, and we thought we’d try something new. Instead of giving you a preview of the week on Monday, we’re giving you a Friday recap. We’re going to post what we’ve done along with some fun things we’ve found around the internet.
If you find something amazing during you internet travels, send us the link. We love to get inspiration from our readers!
Here are some things we saw and loved:
- There was horrific heartbreak in France this week, but people are strong. This image is a perfect example of resilience.
- 10 Ways to get Organized in the New Year: It may be cliche, but I need to get organized in the worst way, and Haeley has some great hints.
- Confetti poppers for weddings: Our very own Amanda was on a local tv show this week, and the video is well worth your two and a half minutes!
- Hot Chocolate: We’re freezing here in south Texas, which means the rest of the country must also be cold. On the plus side, it’s perfect hot chocolate weather.
- Gold Flocked Wreath: I love Rhonda’s version of the Anthro Christmas tree.
- Hand Warmers : I’m nothing if not practical, and a 10 pack of hand warmers seems like a necessity!
We’ve had so much fun this week focusing on a New Year and a New You. In case you missed it, here’s what we shared this week: