It’s Fourth of July weekend, y’all! I hope you have something planned to celebrate ‘Merica’s Birthday! We’ll be headed to the beach (surprise, surprise…) and then it’s back home and back to busy schedules!
- Last Christmas Vivi was gifted a playhouse by my parents – like one of those big wood forts – and we just couldn’t find one that was *just right* until I found the Handmade Hideaway. Voila! We had our playhouse. Construction was completed this week and I’ll post about it next week.
- Did you know that Amazon has a “New and Hot Finds” section? Me either – but it’s pretty fun to browse!
- There was a fabulous round towel/beach blanket in on of the Summer Pop Sugar boxes and I’m loving these inexpensive versions.
- I can’t wait to try making this grapefruit and mint sorbet from Oleander and Palm.
- Skinny Cow is one of our favorite treats and I think I’ve finally convinced FMG to not steal it anymore — because there’s enough for everyone!
- I was over on the sTORIbook with a Palm Springs inspired pool side retreat post from At Home. Pop over there to win a $50 gift card to At Home!
- Some Fourth of July posts:
And also, Happy Canada Day to my most favorite Canadian!