We are in the final days of school at our house, and I’m starting to get a little nervous about Summer break. We have a few things planned like swim team and scout camp, but there’s also a lot of free time mixed in that will need to be filled with things other than devices and yelling! I’m hoping for some hikes and lemonade stands and maybe reading a few books on the back patio. What are your summer goals?
- The truth of this video by I Mom So Hard makes me a little happy that we don’t really spend a lot of time in swimsuits at the beach in Alaska!
- this article by Simple As That is a great reminder to not waste away the time I have with my children this summer.
- Amanda and I both know and love Candice Curry, and we’re both so excited for her new book, The Con Man’s Daughter . I’ve read it, and it’s an almost unbelievable story about childhood and forgiveness.
- I found out about these pink New Balance sneakers by following Courtney at Pizzazzerie, and I am in love with them! I may actually need another pair in a different color (but maybe not, because I’m trying to become a minimalist!).
- Did you see Amanda’s back porch post? I’m dying over the porch swing and the flamingo planters!
- This Summer Reading Chart from last year was one of my favorite projects!