It’s Friday and the weather is officially warm enough that my dog is shedding. I was not prepared for this particular aspect of pet ownership. The dog is at the groomer today, so hopefully there will be less fur everywhere. One plus of owning a dog is that we vacuum the house more than ever! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we’re completely done with winter and can put away the boots an mittens (keep your fingers crossed for me!).
I hope your weekend is full of egg hunts and family time!
- We are in full Spring Cleaning mode here, and I loved this article on Apartment Therapy about getting your wardrobe to a place where all the clothes make you happy.
- I loved This Little Miggy’s Special Needs Spotlight today. It’s a great look at when special needs are visible to the naked eye.
- Sarah has a delicious Chocolate Malt Cheesecake topped with Robin Egg Whoppers. You definitely want to make this for Easter Dessert!
- I think this tablescape from My Mind’s Eye is perfect. I never would have thought to use paper fans this way.
- I know the school year is almost up, but that seems to be when the lunch boxes get destroyed! I love this Bento Lunch Box .