Hello, friends! It’s April – the month of showers, signs of spring life, and in Texas, the start of pool season. I kid. Kind of.
Here’s what going on around here:
- Hayneedle asked 8 bloggers to weigh in on their favorite trends and I gushed about how much I loved the saturated, no-holds-barred, vibrant color we’re seeing right now in everything from accessories to full couches.
- Sarah posted on her Instagram (@franklyentertaining) that it’s National Letter Writing Month and I think its not too late to jump in so let us know if you want some happy mail or know someone who does! More info linked above from Write_On.
- Are you already an Oleander + Palm fan? Our friend Jeran just relaunched her website with a complete makeover and I was so glad to be a part of it. Go feast your eyes on all the pretty!
- Espadrilles are all over the place right now and from Target to Neimans, their rocking my spring and summer. Such a classic shoe that’s been updated in some brilliant ways!
- We’ve talked about #HowIDonateLife via our friend Kelly (of Cloudy Day Gray) and her daughter Matilda several times on HMM and we’re delighted that Matilda’s LongLiveNY.org campaign launched last week. Read all about it on Kelly’s blog and if you’re in NY this spring, look for sweet Matilda’s face!
- How to Dry Herbs using a Dehydrator
- A post that went up on Kids|Stuff|World last spring about making Construction Paper Flower Crowns
- Vivi’s 4th Birthday Flamingle
- Adorable Flamingo Clips perfect for a planner/organizer or a flamingo party +
- A Silhouette Curio giveaway!
Did we miss anything? What did you see and love this week?Let us know!