How did we get to the last day of March already? We’re ten days into Spring and there’s still snow on the ground in Alaska, but I feel like the warmer weather is on it’s way.
- April is National Letter Writing month, and tomorrow is also the start of the Write On campaign. This is one of my favorite times of year, where I try my best to write thirty letters in thirty days. You should definitely send someone a letter … maybe me!
- These planner stickers from Maritza Lisa are awesome. Maritza is a genius with the Silhouette, and I’m always learning new things from her. Speaking of Silhouette, there’s an amazing hidden deal going on right now. Just use the code: MOOD during checkout.
- With the warm weather, in theory, on its way, I think it’s time for a new beach outfit. Obviously not for Alaska, but hopefully warmer beaches are in my future, and this Laundry swimsuit is gorgeous!
- I’m actually in Anchorage today for the State Geography Bee, and we’re going to make sure we stop at Fire Island Bread. If you’re in Anchorage, make sure to stop by for some of the best croissants you’ve ever tasted!
- Tomorrow is April Fool’s, and this a link to some of our favorite tricks. I also just saw one for Mac and Cheese water replacing OJ. That might be too much for me!