Mother’s Day is less than a week away, which means a day full of expectations and special meals cooked for you (dishes done, maybe not so much!), and maybe a couple of gifts! Every time I make this list I think this is the wrong place to post it. I need to go guest post this on a dad’s blog! But since you will probably be buying gifts for your own mothers and mothers in law , this list will hopefully still be helpful! You have plenty of time to get things delivered if you use Amazon, or if you live near your mom, and can purchase in store, then you’re golden! I’m going to see my mom the week after Mother’s Day, so I’m saving her gift for then.
This list is hugely biased towards my own tastes at this moment! I would be thrilled to get any one of these things!
- I have a slight handbag obsession, and I discovered Pip Robins while stalking a Halifax Crafters Instagram feed! She also hase some gorgeous floral bags that are so new they’re not on the site yet!
- I love pretty much everything Rae Dunn makes, and this salt cellar would be the perfect addition for anyone who loves to spend time in the kitchen!
- Believe it or not, the gorgeous milk glass cake pedestal comes from Minted. Who knew that they also make these? I’m so excited about the color of this.
- I will always be a loyal Bosch girl, but sometimes I just want to make one batch of cookies! As a bonus, the KitchenAid 4.5-Qt. Classic Plus Stand Mixer is pretty enough to keep out on the counter!
- Chat Books are the gift that keep on giving. I don’t know a mom who wouldn’t love to receive a hard copy of her Instagram images in the mail. You could also create a special personalized hashtag and make something fun for grandma that all the cousins can contribute to. If you use the code HMMOOD you get your first book free.
- I love monthly subscription services. I belong to a few, and it’s always a treat to go to the mail box to find a wonderfully curated surprise. Hatchery is a cooking themed subscription, and it’s the next one I want to try. Plus, this means that someone is reminded of you every time they receive a new delivery!
- I’m not lying when I say I have a handbag obsession! I’ve been drooling over this blush shade from Cuyana ever since they released it.
- Washi tape is nothing but fun, and when Kate Spade makes washi it’s fun and super stylish!
- Lisa Leonard makes beautiful jewelry, and this monogrammed bracelet is beautiful.
- Design Mom has a new book, Design Mom: How to Live with Kids: A Room-by-Room Guide, and we’re super proud that Candice has contributed gorgeous images of her home. If you’ve ever wondered how to make your home beautiful and kid friendly, this is the book for you. (image: Seth Smoot)
We’d love to know what’s on your wishlist for Mother’s Day!