Father’s Day is just around the corner, so today we’re showing you some of our gift ideas for this year. I planned ahead this year, so I already have everything for my husband, which means that I can spend Saturday planning out a delicious dinner and making pies to serve all the dads at church on Sunday. One of the benefits of Alaska is that it forces me to plan ahead since shipping almost always takes a little longer.
- An Assortment of BBQ Sauces and grilling tools are great for the dad who loves to cook.
- A homemade card from the kids is always best, but these Custom Letterpress Bow Tie Cards are pretty adorable.
- A Leather Planner seems very Don Draper (without the alcohol and infidelity), and it would go perfectly with the tie.
- I love the idea of Beard Grooming Oil and everything from Kiehl’s smells amazing!
- A Tie is a classic gift, but you could go over the top with a designer one. I’m always tempted to do this, but there are too many kids with grimy fingers at my house to make this practical right now!
- Raspberry Pi was the gift my sister suggested for my husband’s birthday. If your husband is in any way geeky, this is a fun idea .
- Grown up coloring books are all the rage right now, so a Coloring Book for Dads and
- a Color Dictionary Color Wooden Pencil Set would be a perfect pair.
- I’ve been in love with thisSiesta Shirt since I first saw it a few months ago. I’m pretty sure that shirt is my husband’s spirit animal!