Shredded Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 c. chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. Adam's Family Lopez Rub (or other Mexican seasoning)
- Coat the bowl of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the slow cooker with the onions.
- Add the chicken thighs.
- Top the chicken thighs with the seasoning and the chicken stock.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hours.
- When the chicken is done cooking it will come apart easily with two forks.
Recipe by Handmade Mood at http://handmademood.com/shredded-chicken-in-the-slow-cooker/